Friday, March 14, 2008

''Graduation Day''

I cannot wait to graduation day get here because we are finally going to be out of this school. I aint got to see some of these fony kids no more, i aint got to be bother with nobody else and they attitude. But not just that i cant wait to get out of this school it is so boring, aint nothing to do, we aint got no good sports, some of the teachers get on my nerves, i dont like some of the kids, but not just that It is going to be a big day for me because i have finally made it, this is the day i have been waiting for. Its going to make me cry though because i am going to miss some of my close friends and some of the teachers that really cared about us. But June the 9th will be here and i cant wait.

1 comment:

Princess#1 said...

AWHH THAT'S VERY GOOD SAUNDRA AND I CAN'T WAIT EITHER AND YOU BETTER BRING ME SUM GRADUATION PICTURES TO BOO.