Thursday, March 13, 2008

''The Ultimate Driving Experience''

If i could go for a drive with any person i think that it would be with Keyshia Cole and the car i would want to drive is a Cadillac Escalade. Why is because those are so pretty to me and i like Keyshia Cole music and think she is real. I think that my adventure would be fun, exciting, loud, humorous and etc.The places we would go to is Atlanta, Vegas, Hawaii, and many more fun places. The experience felt good, and fun and i didnt want it to be over it was fun. The smell was good it had smelt like Victoria Secrets. The places we had went to was the club, Mall, movies, out to eat, riding around, game rooms and etc. We had seen old famous people houses, young famous people houses, alot of clubs, nice cars and cute boys. My emotions were all good and the both of us had alot of fun togother.

8 comments:

Crazygurl said...

U stole My car u thief.lol

ChRiS BrOwN WiFe said...

This sound nice you know if i had the chance to spend my vacation it would have to be with all of my friends and especially my la-la cuz that girl is so crazy and fun. I love you boo. and i didnt forget bout you,it was for whoever applied for the story lame.

JOSIE said...

KEISHA COLES GOT A ATTITUDE JUST LIKE YOUR YALL GONE CRASH WITH THAT ROAD RAGE. BUT I COMMENTED ON YOURS BECAUSE EVERYBODY ELSES WAS LONG YOU KEPT YOURS SHORT AND SIMPLE YOU MADE MY JOB EASIER. THANKZ LIL E

Patrice said...

girl keyshia cole don't even like you and i'm sure she don't wont to be driving around with you.

Ms.Lakeya said...

girl she don't even like you and you go be mad when edward live with her I bet you ain't go won't to ride with her any more.

Corn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corn said...

U should try to do that and dont be like your sister and mess with Chris Brown

Lady Gemini said...

HEY BOO U A LAME BUT NAW THAT SOUND LIKE YALL GON HAVE FUN LOL !!!! U WILL NEVA B THAT CLOSE 2 KEYSHIA COLE